The Department of Transportation requires operators of commercial motor vehicles to have a physical examination to ensure that drivers can safely operate semi-trucks and other large vehicles.
Dodd Chiropractic Clinic provides DOT exams in Jacksonville, FL to help keep you on the road. We are located within in 1 mile of the intersection of I-95 and I-10 and we offer walk-in and same day appointments! Avoid the wait at medical clinics and get your DOT medical examination certificate today!
Our National Registry Certified Medical Examiners have extensive knowledge of the exam requirements and will help guide you through the examination process.
What to bring:
Certain documentation and items can be brought to your examination to help accelerate the process and get you back on the road.
- List of prescription medications, the dosage, and prescribing physician for each medication
- If applicable, documentation for CPAP compliance or an eye exam within the last 12 months
- If applicable, your hearing aids, eyeglasses or contacts
- Documentation of compliance and clearance for medications or procedures that may interfere with your ability to safely operate a CMV
- Diabetic lab tests and a record of blood glucose levels if you are a diabetic
We recommend that you call our office at 904-388-1811 prior to your examination so that we can clarify any questions and make sure you pass your physical!