At Dodd Chiropractic Clinic, we have been sharing the benefits of prenatal chiropractic care with residents of Jacksonville, FL for many years. Many pregnant women turn to us looking for relief from the aches, pains, and immobility associated with pregnancy.
Benefits of Prenatal Chiropractic Care
Here is a list of some advantages of prenatal chiropractic care:
- Back pain relief: Many pregnant women complain about back pain. It is caused by loosening ligaments and joints before delivery. Chiropractic treatments are perfect for relieving pain and have proven to be effective.
- Better and healthier sleep: Problems with sleep cause pain and restlessness during pregnancy. Most women experience sleep problems during pregnancy. Our chiropractic specialist will teach pregnant women techniques that they can use for better sleep.
- Avoidance of injuries: Chiropractic adjustments help pregnant women become more flexible, allowing them to more easily complete day-to-day tasks while pregnant.
- Nausea reduction: Women who struggle with nausea during their pregnancy may benefit from chiropractic treatments. Our chiropractor uses holistic techniques to address nausea and vomiting. In addition, these techniques have a positive impact on the nervous system in general, which is good for hormonal health.
- Safer and smoother delivery: Many women seek chiropractic care to make the birthing process easier and less painful. Regular chiropractic adjustments help keep your spine, legs, and pelvis in proper alignment.
- Emotional health: Chiropractic manipulations have a positive impact on the emotional health of pregnant women. Regular adjustments will reduce your stress and reduce the likelihood of it returning in the future.
Are Prenatal Chiropractic Adjustments Safe?
Prenatal chiropractic manipulations are considered safe for pregnant women, and they are not linked to the increased risk of pregnancy complications or miscarriages. The American Pregnancy Association claims that there is no reason for pregnant women to avoid chiropractic treatments. Our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to determine if you have any conditions that make you a bad candidate for prenatal chiropractic care.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Prenatal Chiropractor in Jacksonville, FL
If you are looking for prenatal chiropractic care in Jacksonville, FL, contact Dodd Chiropractic Clinic today. When you first visit our office, our chiropractor will assess your musculoskeletal system to determine how you will benefit from prenatal chiropractic care. Call us today at (904) 388-1811 for more information or to schedule an appointment with our prenatal chiropractor.